Menu For Hope Raffle Results

menuforhope4map.gif

AP23
1 bottle of 18-year-old Chivas Regal Scotch Whisky Gold Signature (valued at US$95)
Elizabeth Wells

AP24
12 bottles of 42 Below Vodka (valued at 12,000 baht)
Kevin Lee

AP25
6 bottles of 42 Below Seven Tiki Rum (valued at 6000 baht)
Meeeeee!!!!!! Rum anyone?

AP28
Dinner for two at Bed Supperclub in Bangkok, Thailand (valued at 3500 baht)
Stella Jiang

AP29
One night accommodation at hip hotel Dream Bangkok, Thailand (valued at US$280+)
Robyn C Eckhardt

AP30
An eating tour of Bangkok with Austin Bush, Thai food expert and Lonely Planet writer plus a copy of the latest edition of Lonely Planet Bangkok Guide (valued at US$200)
Brant Bady

AP31
One night accommodation in a Deluxe Room at Hotel De La Paix, Angkor, Siem Reap, Cambodia (valued at US$235)
Robyn C Eckhardt

AP32
One night accommodation at Be Hotel, Siem Reap, Cambodia (valued at US$150)
Yvonne Cao

AP33
Market Tour and Cooking Class with Joannes Riviere, Khmer food expert and author of La Cuisine du Cambodge avec les apprentis de Sala Bai (valued at US$200)
Hsien Y Tan

AP34
Wild Jungle Honey Collecting Tour with Angkor Conservation Centre for Biodiversity Sustainable Bee Program (valued at US$200)
Elizabeth Cheslock


To claim your prize, please leave a comment on this blog with a contact email and I will email you with so that we can arrange prize redemption

6 comments:

    On 12 January 2008 at 04:43 Anonymous said...

    Hello!
    I won prize AP32! My email is yvonne.cao@gmail.com (I'm currently in China where it's very hard to access blogspot - it's blocked by the government - so it would be great if you could also email me any other announcement). Thanks so much!

    Yvonne

     

    congrats Yvonne!

     

    AP29 and AP31 for me. My cup runneth over. Thanks!
    robyn.eckhardt@gmail.com

     

    Goodness, that's my name!! AP28 for me - stella.jiang @ gmail.com
    Thanks!

     

    I am the lucky winner of AP34. Would love to know-- when is honey season?

    ELizabeth
    echeslo@hotmail.com

     

    hi everyone

    Most of you should have been contacted by now by me or by the respective business and organisations that have donated prizes. All prize winner email addresses have been forwarded to the appropriate person.

    If you have not been contacted in say the next 5 working days let me know and I will follow up.

     

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum