Eggs - This is Your Life

After my Egg Man post, I decided to surf the tide of shit, and youtube search for egg related videos

And my gosh, what an enormous tide. Among my favs I found the ever loveable swedish chef from the muppets, eggs singing about loneliness, gordon ramsey videos, green eggs and ham nostalgia and this clip...sesame street's "eggs this is your life"



I know it's a lame and sentimental (and not evenly remotely close to the truth of egg production) but surfing youtube is the only thing that's stopping me from wanting to pour coffee all over my computer right now.

If you've had a similar day, join me in the tide of shit.

1 comments:

    haha!
    i especially love the sun & the cloud, very hip.

    definitely did have one of those days... so thanks for the light relief!

     

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum