Latte Art

Todays "BUZZ" on Latte Art reminded me that....

I once got kicked out of a cafe for asking them to just goddamned hurry up with my coffee and stop messing around with making stupid swirly picture things with the foam

I was told I couldn't have my coffee and that I wasn't welcome back....all because I'd apparently insulted the barrister's artistic sensibilities

I don't know, call me crazy but its a coffee, not art and he was a cafe worker not an artist

Turns out I'm just a grinch who hates latte art....or maybe I should just send "latte art" into the folks at "stuff white people like"



Anyway, it doesn't matter much any more cause I don't really drink lattes, I'm sick of paying $3.5 for a fucking cup of coffee.

Anyway....here's another food song. It's Nana singing "Black Coffee"

2 comments:

    Latte art just makes me want to blow the froth off the top of the coffee back at the barista. I get shirty even when there is an accidental heart shape in the crema.

     

    foam art is a pain, i hate those dam gypsy swirls and stars. people who do this do so cos thier coffee tastes like ass. its hard to find a good coffee and at three fiddy a shot its hard to believe we still bother to look aye. dont even get me started on lattes: with that much milk it should realy come with weatbix.

    btw: nice posts

     

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum