I'll Show You Mine.....

P1010093

Nothing to see here really except for the fridge of a condiment obsessive

P1010096

Frozen chinese broadbeans, make for a good healthy snack, some frozen water chestnuts saved for a rainy dumpling making day and of course hippy organic rain forest friendly coffee for the socially and environmentally conscious liberal graduate student

Did I mention that Asians are the "new white"

(given that I'm half white I guess that makes me half old white half new white....I'm sure Laura Ashley has an appropriately named paint colour)

2 comments:

    what's this claim mean about Asians being the new white? urban populations in Oz, middle class percentage or something?
    x

     

    yeah, gosh well they say it is the "asian century"...god, can't remember where I heard it but when I did I giggled

     

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum