Pastafarianism and the Flying Spaghetti Monster

After marvelling at the stupidity of Christians and their use of bananas and peanut butter to prove the existence of god. You tube quickly whisked me off to related videos on Pastafarianism and the Flying Spaghetti Monster. I can't believe I haven't blogged on this yet. Of course it is a huge phenomenon around the world, gaining in believers. I read that people in the UK have been urged to fill out Pastafariamism on their census forms to ensure that it becomes an official religion

Perhaps I'll start to do the same. To gain greater insight into this growing faith, watch the below vids






Spaghetti Monster Sightings

Canberra, Australia

Russia

Germany

Of course we all know that the Spaghetti Monster reigns supreme over the spaghetti harvest of Switzerland



But now it seems apparent that rather than just a small lesser known deity of pasta, the worldwide popularity of pasta has led to the Spaghetti Monster towards domination as a global religion

What can I say...I'm a believer

0 comments:

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum