Useless Kitchen Equipment

I spent the best part of an hour procrastinating on Amazon's kitchen section, hunting down useless but mildly appealing kitchen equipment

So for lack of better things to blog about at present I will begin a new series on stupid kitchen equipment

Item 1:

Cake-Sicle Pan

51HMW6T2X0L._SL500_AA280_

I like things on sticks, but I don't see why you can't just jam a stick into a muffin and call it a muffin-sicle...

Item 2

Hello Kitty Toaster

51RS92FP1NL._SL500_AA280_

This being Bangkok I'm surprised I haven't seen one of these earlier.

2 comments:

    There is something so dirty about the word "cakesicle". I'm not sure what it is.

     

    I have the first tool, but find that my popsicles always melt in the oven. Am I doing something wrong?

     

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum