tasty Japan

I must have been missing decent sushi: I jumped into a sushi restaurant at Narita airport on my ARRIVAL not on my departure. It was a bit insane.

Couldn't even wait until I got into the city.



I like these takeaway sushi too.


And inari-zushi.



Sashimi at my friend's


Grilled yellowtail breakfast



Whitebate on grated daikon radish



Alfonsino and soft tofu dinner set with brown rice at a hippy diner.



Spring-y bento at the train station



Pick-and-choose set meal at Meal Muji: mixed-grain rice, miso soup, bean curry, tofu croquette, carrot salad, hijiki salad, and hoji-cha pudding with crispy sesame thing-y.



Yakitori (char-grilled chicken) rice bowl (no they are NOT generic teriyaki's)


yummmmmyyyyyyyyyy

2 comments:

    arrrrggghhhh
    Nalika... torture!
    all looks sooo good

     

    Yes, they don't only look good but taste good ;-)

     

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum