A Really Bad Food Song

My local supermarket has a penchant for playing extremely rare and awful 80s songs. The ones that you can't help sing along besides. I often spot other farangs rockin out quietly to themselves while they shop, mumbling the lyrics...even venturing a small air guitar gesture, maybe drums.

I think it is a habit peculiar to supermarkets everywhere around the world actually, the supermarket here and my old supermarket in New Zealand both play that one that goes "I just died in your arms tonight...it must have been something you said" which I like to emend to "something died up my ass tonight...it must of been something I ate". There now you know all my childish secrets

My shopping excursion today, regaled me with this oldie, but baddie

0 comments:

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum