Personally, I like my ramen up the ass



Yeah well, I'm sure if David Chang had personally cooked my bowl of noodles and I had not been charged up the ass then I would have a different impression too

....

personally, i like my ramen up the ass

....

well that is of course an entirely personal matter

....


I swear I woke to several emails this morning that contained the above.

Halfway through the exchange somehow they thought it was ok to copy me in.




Tampopo really is such a special movie.

Do know how difficult it is to remove egg yolk from lace?

About as difficult as shucking an oyster or driving a train through a tunnel.. that’s how difficult.

1 comments:

    it was in response to this

    http://nymag.com/daily/food/2008/10/iron_chef_morimoto_judges_the.html

     

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum