Links

A strange website that seems to be wanting to try to tell you what ingredients goes with what, but doesn't succeed very well....at least it makes pretty spider graphs

Crying while eating was a topic I was fixated on for a while. There's just something about the whole visceral sensation of putting food in your mouth while tears and snot roll down your eyes and the back of your throat, and because most of my crying while eating experiences were as a child it was usually accompanied by my irate mother who was trying to force food into my mouth.
I had made a mental note to include crying while eating in some tortured piece of creative writing, but now seems as there is a website dedicated to it, I don't have to

Finally, Prince Charles the anglo-saxon patron saint of vegetable gardeners and organics has apparently converted his auston martin to run on cheap red wine.....red wine???? As a cheap drunk myself, I can't help but feel a sense of moral outrage...

0 comments:

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum