Thank-you for your patience

Now that a few emails and discussions have taken place and a blog truce has been made the sarcastic kitten has been removed

My god, I'm not getting any work done today

Anyway, the debate on idealism and diet will return in a less obnoxious form in a few days for comment and debate.

I'm truly sorry to the friends and friends of friends which I cause offence to.

I hope that you don't mind if we continue to debate on dietary preference, including veganism at a later date and I promise I will behave myself more and keep my writing to a more civilised tone

:)

happy eating

Maytel

5 comments:

    That's the second bloody time I've posted something only to have the post disappear. What are you people trying to do to me?

     

    its cool dude...the seas have calmed and I received your last comment by email

    i just forwarded it back to you

    there will be no more deleting of posts at the current time so comment away without fear or suspicion

     

    i should add my own apologies for causing a ruckus

    i guess i find internet drama much more amusing when I'm not involved in it....

    Forums and the like, usually make me want to choke on a baby horse

    but since debate, sarcasm and parody all have a place in blog-land, we'll figure out a way to revisit the topic!

     

    Aw, are those entries gone forever? I thought the combination of debate & drama was great. Firecracker stuff.

     

    Oh. I just came back from planting rice and it seems like I missed something here... ah well.

     

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum