"We pack meat!" - A.F.F.C.O. by The Skeptics

WARNING: IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO SEE AN ANIMAL BEING SLAUGHTERED FOR YOUR EATING PLEASURE, THEN DO NOT WATCH THIS VIDEO!

EXTREME IMAGES FOLLOW - 47 SEC ONWARDS.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

(that means you, Packet Foodie)

Some might be celebrating easter, but others will soon be celebrating passover. No crappy Cadbury chocolate easter eggs here. Think angel of death, lambs blood....and some dried crackers.

I bring you "A.F.F.C.O."







An average of 25 million lambs go through this process every year (I did the math), just in New Zealand alone.

Here's an interesting story on how this video was shot, written by the director himself Stuart Page (link contains no graphic images).



Soft lamb tongue kisses,

Hock

The Skepics

AFFCO


P.S. I meant to post this last week, but due to certain censorship issues it took me a while to find a work around.

Anyway

Big ups to TOR (which is also blocked)

2 comments:

    'Soft lamb tongue kisses'? Brrrrr. Coco was right. You shall henceforth be known as Baby Smalls.

    Fuck. I see the blacker-than-black kiwi humour there, but crikey mate, that vid is HEAVY.
    The director's line "glad wrap and baby oil and food colouring (...) was the natural result of a collaborative effort by those present at the shoot in an upstairs room at my Freemans Bay flat."
    Yeah silly, clearly wot you gonna get when you put six kiwis in a flat with a video camera and well MAYBE just a little yayo yo honour. Or acid. Whatever it was that Peter Jackson took back in the dizzay.

    Luckily I don't really like the taste of lamb so I can strike that one off my hypocritical list...
    God, a 'semi-veg' for seven years and recently I start to remember the half-pie why.

    Is organic meat killed more humanely?? Is there such a thing as humane killing?? (Refer to Maytel's grim Dean Man Eating post)

    Please submit your answers on the back of a postcard to god, the Kiwi Beef & lamb honchos, and me at:

    Any Chance 4 Guilt
    Guiltmasters Associated
    Boisereestr 9-11
    CGN 50674

     

    i should add that i like the bits where he's singing in glad wrap and food colouring... reminds me of various b-movie horrors.

     

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum